16 November 2005, 15:39
by Volunteer Centres Ireland
For IVD 2005, Volunteer Centres Ireland, the national co-ordinating body of volunteer centres, will launch a series of guides to volunteering. The publication would include:
- Thinking of Volunteering - A step by step guide
- A step by step guide to developing your volunteering policy
- A step by step guide to family volunteering
- A step by step guide to employer supported volunteering
- A step by step guide to involving refugees and asylum seekers in volunteering.
The Government Minister of State, in partnership with Volunteer Centres Ireland, will launch these new guides in Dublin Castle at 6 pm on 5 December. These guides will be available to all to download from our website at www.volunteer.ie soon afterwards.
Volunteer Centres Ireland
518 Main Street