The IYV+10 logo is now ready!
14 July 2010
After many rounds of consultation within UNV and with stakeholders, the final version of the IYV+10 logo is now ready! We will use the dark orange logo, which looks quite like the one used in 2001, but with a change in the shape of the letters inside the UN wreath.
For those who are unable to print in colour, a black and white version is also available in the six official UN languages.
A conscious effort has been made to connect this logo to the original one used in 2001 in order to support the premise that IYV+10 will build upon the efforts of 2001, and to distinguish that this initiative builds on the past. In keeping with the spirit of IYV+10, the logo was developed on a voluntary basis.
More information on fonts and colours (PDF - Visual identity guide)
• The IYV+10 logo is property of the United Nations Volunteers (UNV) programme and UNV owns all rights to its use.
• The IYV+10 logo can only be used to identify events and activities related to IYV+10.
• The use of the IYV+10 logo does not imply United Nations or UNV endorsement of the planned activities.
• The IYV+10 logo may not be reproduced for the purpose of self-promotion, or obtaining any commercial or personal financial gain, nor may it be used in any manner which implies UN endorsement of the products or activities of a commercial enterprise.
• Please give credit to UNV when using the IYV+10 logo.
• By using the IYV+10 logo, you agree to provide information on the events or activities during which it is used to the United Nations Volunteers at iyv+10((at))unv((dot))org. This information will be used for reporting purposes on the tenth anniversary of the International Year of Volunteers 2011.