04 October 2005
Making the most of Employee Volunteering
Bedford, United Kingdom
This unique conference is set to be one of the highlights of the Year of the Volunteer and will provide one of this year's premier forums on employee community involvement.
Delegates will get to learn the distinct ways in which some of the world's top businesses are making employee volunteering work for them, as well as the chance to network with a host of likeminded organisations. Other highlights include a 'Question Time' panel debate chaired by BBC World Affairs Correspondent Mike Wooldridge, and interactive seminars specially designed by four of the UK's leading organisations in employee volunteering.
- Dwight Tierney, Viacom, Senior Executive VP, Europe, Africa and the Middle East
- Michael Kelly, KPMG, Director of Corporate Responsibility
- Mark Wakefield, IBM, Director of Corporate Community Relations
- Yasmin Waljee, Lovells, Pro Bono Manager
- Nicola Clarke, Cadbury Trebor Bassett, Community Affairs Manager
- Dame Elisabeth Hoodless, CSV, Chief Executive
- Kirsty Mchugh, BITC, Regeneration and Partnerships Manager
International Service is a development agency working in three continents. We combat poverty and oppression by working to increase global understanding of development issues and improving social and economic conditions for the poorest people in the poorest countries.